Consulting & curriculum Development
Dawn provides consulting services to school districts and OST organizations on wellness curriculum development and consistent implementation of robust whole-child programming for K-12 students.
See below for a sample of her published work. Contact Dawn for more information on curriculum development and consulting services.
Developer of the following applied SEL tools and routines:
- The Mood Rings: A Tool for Exploring and Regulating Emotions
- Zoning In & Checking Out: Infusing SEL into Arrival and Dismissal Routines
- Take Your STEPS: A Mindful Decision-Making Process
- My Keys: Unlocking Student Potential with The Big Five Abilities
*The posters pictured here were designed from WTN content and copyrighted for BellXcel. Contact Dawn to access this content through the Well Together Now curriculum catalog.
The Mood Rings
A Tool for Exploring and Regulating Emotion
Zoning In & Checking Out
Infusing SEL Into Arrival & Dismissal Routines
Take Your STEPS
A Mindful Decision-Making Process
Unlocking Student Potential with the
CASEL Core Competencies
Author of BellXcel’s SEL Curriculum including:
- Ladders Social Emotional Learning: Self & Others
- Ladders Social Emotional Learning: Belonging & Citizenship
- Ladders Routines for Applied SEL
- PARC: A guide and model for project based service learning
Author of Dots, Lines, & Curves – Better Together