Consulting & curriculum Development
Dawn provides consulting services to school districts and OST organizations on wellness curriculum development and consistent implementation of robust whole-child programming for K-12 students.
See below for a sample of her published work. Contact Dawn for more information on curriculum development and consulting services.
Developer of the following applied SEL tools and routines:
- The Mood Rings: A Tool for Exploring and Regulating Emotions
- Zoning In & Checking Out: Infusing SEL into Arrival and Dismissal Routines
- Take Your STEPS: A Mindful Decision-Making Process
- My Keys: Unlocking Student Potential with The Big Five Abilities
*The posters pictured here were designed from WTN content and copyrighted for BellXcel. To learn more about WTN Applied SEL Routines, visit the Well Together Now curriculum catalog.
The Mood Rings
A Tool for Exploring and Regulating Emotion
Zoning In & Checking Out
Infusing SEL Into Arrival & Dismissal Routines
Take Your STEPS
A Mindful Decision-Making Process
Unlocking Student Potential with the
CASEL Core Competencies
Author of BellXcel’s SEL Curriculum including:
- Ladders Social Emotional Learning: Self & Others
- Ladders Social Emotional Learning: Belonging & Community
- Ladders Routines for Applied SEL
- PARC: A guide and model for project based service learning
Author of Dots, Lines, & Curves – Better Together